Over the weekend, the public broadcaster stated that one landowner at the proposed new site has not yet agreed to sell, but that this should not place the overall deal in jeopardy.
Google has not indicated when it would take a decision on Luxembourg’s proposal, the station said on Saturday.
A spokesman for Google told Delano several times last week that the firm would not comment on the media reports.
RTL reported on Friday that the data centre would have a surface area of one million square metres. The broadcaster also stated that Google’s investment would be more than €1bn, including €35m to acquire the property near Bissen.