The main role of my client is to manage and operate fund, trust and corporate structures for their customers.
They exist for more than 40 years. They have a worldwide staff of more than 200 employees and are to be considered to have nearly 40 billion euro under administration.
For their Luxembourgish office they have just moved into, they are looking to expand their headcount.
Thanks to their independence and their capital base and the fact that they focus on administration they have eliminated a lot of their competitors and can rely on a huge client portfolio. Due to a constant increase they are now looking to make sure none of their employees has to carry more than he/she can handle and therefore growing the team.
They are looking for
- you have an experience with a big four or one of their competitors
- you are living in Luxembourg or you commute on daily basis
- you are speaking fluent English
- You have in between 2 and 8 years experience
- You are an ACCA/ACA qualified or in training to obtain the title
- You will be responsible for corporate services and the accounting part
- You will delegate and coordinate and will be the face between the company and their client
- You will take on an active role in day to day duties when needed
- You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry
Why Should You Apply?
- Improve your work life balance; spend more time with friends and family in stead of waking up in the dark and returning home in the dark.
- This company is known for their retention policy. It’s rare people leave the company because the values and principles they are defending, are there to keep people happy
If this corresponds to your abilities, expectations and qualifications do not hesitate to forward your CV to Luxembourg@huxley.com.
If this opportunity doesn’t fit to you, do not hesitate to forward this proposition to friends, family, and/or ex-colleagues.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 22 years of recruiting expertise.
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors. We operate in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Each of our recruitment teams focuses on its own niche area, and our recruitment consultants are experts at pro-actively seeking rewarding and relevant job vacancies that will empower our candidates to take the next step in their careers.