Are you still at school? At university?
Are you looking for a first experience in the recruitment industry?
Would you like to discover the job of head-hunter?
Are you interested in an internship with the possibility to sign a contract of employment?
If you can answer “YES” to those questions, we have to talk!
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment and head-hunting company member of the SThree Group which has a 25-year history of success. With 24 offices operating in 16 countries, our company is in expansion and is always planning to open new businesses. We provide bespoke recruitment services in Banking & Insurance, IT & Engineering, Accounting & Finance and Tax & Legal. Our office is based in the center of Luxembourg and only 10 minutes from the train station. Our multi-cultural team of consultants is ready to welcome you in our offices with a beautiful view on Luxembourg.
About your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of the development and the optimisation of the database in order to keep it updated with new profiles;
- Coding activities of the database;
- Identify needs of the consultants in terms of profiles;
- Take part in the recruitment process of the new interns;
- Find candidates and prepare administrative files.
About your profile:
- You will be graduated from a business school or from an university;
- Fluent in French and in English;
- Desire to grow professionally with enthusiasm for continuous learning;
- Team spirit, hard-worker, open-minded.
How to apply?
If this corresponds to your abilities, expectations and qualifications do not hesitate to forward your CV to Thibault Ambroise (email@example.com).
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors. We operate in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Each of our recruitment teams focuses on its own niche area, and our recruitment consultants are experts at pro-actively seeking rewarding and relevant job vacancies that will empower our candidates to take the next step in their careers.