Indeed, the song by Notorious, is wrong and I would like to change it. Luxembourg is known for it’s architecture, for it’s multicultural environment, for the banking culture and the financial services sector, but also for how it is rewarding those who want to help grow the country.
One of the bigger companies in the world are on the lookout for experienced auditors to make sure that their clients get the service they deserve and also to make sure that the people are working there are not pushing themselves to the limit.
An auditor is an auditor and knows what an auditor does!
- Education : Any form of higher education within economics, accountancy or financial engineering are welcome
- Experience : A previous experience as an auditor is absolutely necessary
- Languages : Be able to speak English fluently and know at least one other language
- Stress resistant, good communication and presentation skills
- Solution minded
Why Should You Apply?
- Audit stays one the best schools in the world for anyone who wants to grow up to the level of manager or director in any financial domain in the whole world
- Audit in Luxembourg means less traffic jams, less pressure, more free time
- Luxembourg means less taxes, means more money at the end of the month
- contract unlimited in time
- Gross salary depending on experience and skill set
- Net expenses
- Company Car
- Insurance package
- Company Phone
- Budget to attend trainings
If this corresponds to your abilities, expectations and qualifications do not hesitate to forward your CV to Luxembourg@huxley.com.
If this opportunity doesn’t fit to you, do not hesitate to forward this proposition to friends, family, and/or ex-colleagues.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 22 years of recruiting expertise.
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors. We operate in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Each of our recruitment teams focuses on its own niche area, and our recruitment consultants are experts at pro-actively seeking rewarding and relevant job vacancies that will empower our candidates to take the next step in their careers.