Posted on 26/04/2012
Business Analyst needed to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives for our client, Victor Buck Services.
In this important role, once an IT project has been initiated, you will be the link between Business and ICT with all project requirements during the analysis phase. You will be in charge of :
• Defining, planning and document business process and requirements for technology initiatives
• Ensuring that the technical solutions developed will satisfy the business
• Interacting with technical software architect and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
• Making sure that the development team understands what they have to build
• Developing suitable solutions to be delivered in time
• Address change management issues and assist with testing
• Assist in creating system documentation and user manuals
Your profile :
• Excellent IT knowledge gained through several (5+) years working experience within the financial services sector
• Business analysis experience is a plus
• You must show outstanding analytical thinking and structured analysis know how
• Strongly developed written communication abilities, both in English and French
• Pro active customer service attitude and diplomatic skills in order to communicate at all level
Thank you to apply through this website
Victor Buck Services is an innovative and energetic PSF company with a growing client base. They care for their employees and are looking for motivated and energetic people to join their team.
Kalize is in charge of selecting candidates.
The only English-language magazine for Luxembourg’s international community.
Action, US, 116 min
Cast: Armie Hammer, Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander
Director(s): Guy Ritchie