Posted on 28/06/2012
We continually recruit and develop outstanding legal talent to reinforce our ability to serve our clients and advance their interests. The Investment Management Department seeks junior lawyer with excellent academic background and well developed English and French language skills.
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and you are proficient in French. Additional languages such as German and Luxembourgish are an advantage;
• You have a strong ability to analyse and summarise information;
• You are self-motivating and willing to take initiatives and you can communicate effectively and act as a team player;
• You are organised, flexible and able to manage several files concurrently.
• Assisting clients with enquiries in relation to collective investment vehicles, related entities and activities;
• Drafting of fund and corporate documentation;
• Reviewing of service agreements;
• Advising on regulatory developments, dealing with regulatory applications and liasing with the CSSF.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. If you are looking for a challenging position, then send your CV to [email protected]
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Led by 14 experienced partners, our firm is part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 900 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 100 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 150.
The only English-language magazine for Luxembourg’s international community.
Thriller, Action, US, 141 min
Cast: Kristen Wiig, Jessica Chastain, Matt Damon, Kate Mara
Director(s): Ridley Scott