Posted on 03/07/2012
About our client
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing digital media and consumer technology companies. In this context of expansion, they are looking for an International Manager, Business Development & Publisher Services Europe to join their Luxembourg office.
As International Manager, Business Development & Publisher Services, you will be work with the Director to support and help drive the execution of the next generation business strategy and content offering for the digital newsstand across Europe.
- Day to day management and support for strategic relationships with key magazine, newspaper and digital content publishers throughout Europe
- Work with Legal, Production, AP, tech, and other teams to support all aspects of the content acquisition process from the negotiation through launch and ongoing sales of the content
- Execute core business analysis and support strategic decision making
- Perform competitive benchmarking
- Work with the rest of the Digital Newsstand team to synch, share, and coordinate common goals and tasks
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years experience working in business development in digital media, tech or wireless with a proven track record of high performance; digital publishing experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Strong understanding of consumer experience with digital content
- Working knowledge of digital content technical standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential
- University degree required, MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, and ideally one other European language
Interested in this challenging role ? Please apply directly on our website :
Your application will be sent to Meredith Minnaert.
Reference : LMIM502478
Michael Page is one of the world's leading specialised recruitment consultancies, present in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South Americas and Africa.
The only English-language magazine for Luxembourg’s international community.
Drama, GB, 122 min
Cast: Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, Tom Prior
Director(s): James Marsh