About our client
Our client, a leader in digital periodical distribution, is seeking an International Marketing Manager to help them expand their footprint globally.
As a key member of the team, the International Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing winning marketing plans to ensure a successful launch of the digital newsstand business in Europe. You will play a key role in setting the strategy across markets and executing against all marketing and merchandising initiatives to grow Newsstand digital content sales in each market.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing launch plan and ongoing campaigns including web, e-mail, device, social media and 3rd party retailers
- Analyze and quantify results of marketing campaigns and ongoing marketing programs and provide actionable recommendations to optimize performance
- Manage Newsstand portion of website and develop merchandising plan to drive subscription and single issue copy sales
- Partner with marketing team and other cross functional teams including e-mail marketing, creative, and technology to launch large promotions with magazine and newspaper publishers
- Maintain promotional calendar for all marketing channels; partner with internal partners and publishers to optimize placements
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of interactive marketing experience (email, web and/or lifecycle marketing a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize large amounts of data
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with magazines and newspapers
- Fluent in English, French, Italian and German
- MBA preferred
Interested in this challenging role ? Please apply directly on our website :
Your application will be sent to Meredith Minnaert.
Reference : LMIM502479
Michael Page is one of the world's leading specialised recruitment consultancies, present in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South Americas and Africa.