Posted on 27/07/2012
About our client
Our client is a leading consulting firm specialized in international tax. To join their teams in Luxembourg, our client is looking for an Experimented Tax Analyst.
- Provide together with a motivated team, tax advice for both national and international clients
- Discuss complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management
- Prepare practical technical solutions to the client' situation and draw appropriate conclusions
- Supervise a team of tax consultants as well as assure knowledge sharing
- Develop and maintain contacts with clients you will advise, the Luxembourg Tax Authorities as well as with other legal and financial experts
Who we are looking for
- You hold a Master Degree in Law or Economics, with a specialization in Tax;
- You have a previous significant experience in a tax department of a corporate or in a lawyer firm;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in English, German and in French;
- You are result-oriented;
- You are team-spirited, able to manage a team;
- You are flexible, very organized and trust-worthy;
Michael Page Contact
Interested in this challenging position? Please apply directly on our website :
Your application will be sent to Aurélie Biagini.
Reference : LBIA502132
Michael Page is one of the world's leading specialised recruitment consultancies, present in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South Americas and Africa.
The only English-language magazine for Luxembourg’s international community.
Drama, GB, 122 min
Cast: Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, Tom Prior
Director(s): James Marsh