About our client:
Our client is a real estate company who manages several buildings in Europe and in the United States. To reinforce the team, they are actively looking for a Property Manager based in Luxembourg.
As a Property Manager you are responsible of the day to day management of the units in all countries.
You are the first point of contact for emergencies, including maintenance, resident and staff request.
Your responsibilities :
- Ensuring all areas aspects of the property are fully presentable, serviced and properly maintained
- Recruitment, training and control of workers in order to maintain cleanliness of the property
- Monitoring of ongoing performance (administration of leave/pay/benefits, disciplinary, etc.)
- Conflict resolution
- Provision of effective response to emergency queries
- Completion of monthly site inspection reports
- Effective cost control
- Manage security arrangements for the safety maintenance of the property
- Manage resources and necessities required for the effective maintenance of the property
- Be the key contact with subcontractors
> You have a similar experience of at least 5 years with management issues
> You are perfectly fluent in English and French, Russian is an advantage
> You have flexible, available and you like travelling
> You are autonomous and multitasking
> You are a good team player and you have strong communications skills
> Ability to make fair, firm and positive decisions
> You have a good understanding of building maintenance
You will travel around twice a month in Europe and United States
What's on offer:
It's a full time position, based in Luxembourg, with lots of travels and also the possibility to work from home.
Page Personnel part of Michael Page International places its high-quality services, extensive experience and its professionalism at your disposal to provide you with solutions in regards to your specific recruiting needs or job search. Page Personnel is specialised in operational and support functions across a broad range of sectors.Forte de son expérience et de son professionnalisme, l'équipe de consultants Page Personnel (Membre de la société Michael Page International) est à l'écoute de vos besoins en recrutement. Nous mettons à votre disposition, l’expérience de consultants spécialisés qui vous offrent des solutions adaptées et souples. Nos domaines d’intervention concernent les profils opérationnels et support dans tous les secteurs d’activités.