Our client is a well-known Trust company which provides a wide range of Corporate Services, Fiduciary Services and Fund Administration. They are a rapidly growing global organization and therefore they are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Client Administrators (m/f).
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day bookkeeping including communication with clients.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Providing coaching, guiding and supervising to junior accountants (1 to 3 CA).
• Organization of board and shareholder meetings.
• Follow up invoices to clients and collecting of debts.
• Providing effective and in-time communication with the different departments.
• Constantly developing and maintaining (close) working relationships with advisors and clients.
Qualifications and experience:
• A university degree in Accounting or Finance; ideally ACCA fully or part-qualified.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a trust structure or an audit firm.
• Fluency in English is mandatory. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Our client offers a flexible working environment and an opportunity to discover an exciting organizational culture in the company.
For more information and a confidential discussion about the position we invite you to contact Mme Marilyn Colas-Hurlin +firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowlands International offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands International and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands International plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.