For its cover story, Delano is in conversation with Camille Bourke at the law firm of Arendt & Medernach. She talks to Delano about Luxembourg’s ability to capture the zeitgeist yet again in the alternative investment funds industry.
Also in the supplement:
- An interview with Claus Mansfeldt of the Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA) on growing investor relations activities out of the grand duchy;
- A special dossier on how firms are handling the boom in private debt funds;
- Kai Braun at PWC on the main challenges that service providers in the alternatives space will be facing in the next year;
- A profile of 4 successful private market firms, 1 each in venture capital, private debt, infrastructure and private equity; and
- Giuliano Bidoli of BC Partners and Lize Griffiths of Deloitte share their outlooks for private market funds in 2023 and 2027.
The print edition of Delano, Luxembourg’s English language news magazine, is published 11 times a year, and this supplement is the first of four scheduled for 2021. The magazine is available by subscription and at newsstands across the grand duchy. Delano also publishes two newsletters weekdays: the “Breakfast briefing”, featuring world and local headlines to start the day informed, and the “Noon briefing”, covering the latest Luxembourg news and events, as well as specialised newsletters. Delano is on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.