Following the annual general meeting held 8 June to conclude its anniversary year, 10 member firms with the status of associate and full members joined the LPEA's Board represented by a select delegate.
Two of the elected member firms will be serving a first-time mandate on LPEA’s Board. These include Apollo Global Management, one of the world’s largest alternative investment managers with $81bn of assets under management and represented by Fabrice Jeusette on the board. The second is Luxempart, a leading investment company listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with diverse investment portfolios in listed and non-listed companies and represented by Olaf Kordes.
The other eight elected members include:
- BI-Invest Endowment (Investindustrial) represented by Eckart Vogler
- Expon Capital represented by Jerome Wittamer
- Allen & Overy represented by Patrick Mischo
- Deloitte represented by Nick Tabone
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen represented by Joachim Cour
- KPMG represented by Mickael Tabart
- Linklaters represented by Nicolas Gauzès
- TMF represented by Anja Grenner
Stephane Pesch, CEO of LPEA, said that despite a complicated year, he is very proud of LPEA’s track record, resilience, agility and efficient teamwork highlighting the resilience of the association, which closed the year with more than 58 webinars, interviews and the launch of a training academy focused on private equity and venture capital.
The membership of the LPEA increased by 48 members to around 300 in total, most of which represent fund managers and independent directors.