Expats like Mithu Storoni, an ophthalmologist, neuroscientist and best-selling author, who moved to the grand duchy last year.
Storoni is one of the “100 expats you should know” featured in Delano’s April 2021 magazine. This special edition highlights Luxembourg expats in six fields:
- Business: 26 expats, including Belgian business leader Michèle Detaille and Polish space professional Jaroslaw Jaworski
- Finance: 20 expats, including top German lawyer Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag and Irish fund executive Thérèse Collins
- Culture, sports & media: 20 expats, including Dutch film industry professional Boyd van Hoeij and Australian museum curator Suzanne Cotter
- Volunteers, education & diplomacy: 10 expats, including Kenyan professor James Mulli and Japanese sake sommelier Makiko Gräfin von Oberndorff
- Research & technology: 9 expats, including Spanish tech school founder Sergio Coronado and Indian coding ambassador Madhumalti Sharma
- Food, drink & fashion: 10 expats, including South Korean boutique owner Minhye Jung and British architect Gary Haycock
The April 2021 issue also includes a business report on property & workplace and recent highlights from the Paperjam + Delano Club.
The print edition of Delano, Luxembourg’s English language news magazine, is published 11 times a year. The magazine is available by subscription and at newsstands across the grand duchy. Delano also publishes two newsletters weekdays: the “Breakfast briefing”, featuring world and local headlines to start the day informed, and the “Noon briefing”, covering the latest Luxembourg news and events. Plus there are Delano Live events, which feature live interviews with people and on topics covered by Delano magazine, but with a fresh perspective. Delano is on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.