The programme is run by MiddleGame Ventures, a VC firm focused on the fintech sector, and Farvest, a media and events firm, and is affiliated with the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology.
“These efforts will be supplemented by real world mentorship and engagement with financial services and technology partners working on key proof of concept challenges.”
Startups that complete the course will be eligible for a €100,000 investment by MiddleGame Ventures.
The 11 firms, with descriptions from the press release:
“1. Apla: a full-service blockchain technology company that enables governments and businesses to work faster, safer, and with greater impact.
2. Blocks Investment: connects investors to real estate opportunities around the world.
3. Corlytics: smart regulatory compliance for financial institutions and regulators globally.
4. Gardenia Technologies: improves profitability through data-driven advanced analytics and ML-driven working capital finance and risk management.
5. GECKO Governance: blockchain enabled RegTech platform for the asset management, banking & digital asset sectors.
6. Governance.com: enables regulated companies to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace by unlocking data from across organizational silos.
7. LogSentinel: helping companies achieve regulatory and security compliance by providing information security and data protection solutions (such as blockchain-protected event logging and per-record encrypted secure database).
8. Mattereum: creates decentralized digital twins for physical assets to automate, helping enforce contracts and manage all kinds of assets.
9. Minna Technologies: a subscription management platform for retail banks that enables customers to get an overview, cancel, and improve their subscriptions.
10. Nivaura: digital investment banking platforms to automate the primary issuance and administration of instruments such as loans, bonds and structured notes.
11. Scanovate: an all-in-one, cyber Identity platform that makes compliance and KYC simple and secure by automating and customizing front and back-end processes.”