The portfolios of the eight ministers from the CSV are as follows:
- Luc Frieden, prime minister
- Gilles Roth, minister of finance
- Martine Hansen, minister for agriculture, food, viticulture and consumer protection
- Léon Gloden, minister for the interior
- Elisabeth Margue, minister of justice, minister attached to the prime minister for relations with parliament, minister attached to the prime minister for media and communications
- George Mischo, minister for sport and labour
- Serge Wilmes, minister for the civil service and the environment, climate and biodiversity
- Martine Deprez (from civil society), minister for health and social security.
The portfolios of the seven ministers from the DP are as follows:
- Xavier Bettel, deputy prime minister, minister for foreign and European affairs, cooperation, foreign trade and the Greater Region
- Lex Delles, minister for the economy, energy, SMEs and tourism
- Claude Meisch, minister for national education, housing, children and youth
- Max Hahn, minister for the family, solidarity and the reception of refugees
- Yuriko Backes, minister for defence, gender equality and diversity, minister for mobility and public works
- Éric Thill, minister for culture and minister delegate for tourism
- Stéphanie Obertin, minister for digitalisation, research and higher education.
This article was first published in French on Paperjam. It has been translated and edited for Delano.