“We wanted the event to deliver real insight from some of the most influential people in fund distribution today,” stated Jacob Koopmans, chief commercial officer at Kneip. The event will take place virtually on Wednesday 7 December and focuses on “fund distribution and data professionals”.
Kneip, a provider of fund data management and reporting solutions, said: “The event will facilitate conversations between leading industry executives from top asset managers and service providers on some of the most critical topics in the industry today.” Kneip selected Delano and Paperjam as its partners for the conference.
A great panel of experts
Following speeches by Enrique Sacau, CEO of Kneip, and Stephan Leithner, member of the executive board of Deutsche Börse Group, there will be discussions between experts in the three areas of the future of fund data, the growth of global distribution, and ESG and technology.
Panellists will include:
- Jill Griffin, head and country manager, Allspring
- Emma Morris, global head of client reporting, Muzinich
- Elisa Alonso Sanz, COO, ABN Amro Investment Solutions
- Magdalena Kuper, head of sustainability, BVI
- Zenabu Labri, regulatory and sustainability Policy, Morgan Stanley
- Davide Martucci, CEO, Next Gate Tech
- Giovanni Daprà, CEO and co-founder, Moneyfarm
- Philippe Seyll, chairperson of the board of directors, Clearstream Fund Centre
- Rick Lacaille, executive vice president and global head of ESG initiatives, State Street
- Sanjeev Rai, associate director, Barings
- Sebastian Henrichs, CEO, Fondsdepot Bank
Koopmans said that has no doubt that Kneip Insight will be a success. “Kneip has a unique place at the heart of the fund industry, which allows us to facilitate conversations between some of the most forward-thinking industry experts. Kneip is a truly global player and complementing our regular in-person events’ schedule with a virtual event allows us to bring together our community regardless of location.”
Participation will be free of charge, and the conference can be viewed live or on replay.
The full programme and registration information can be found here.
Read this article in French on the Paperjam site.
Correction: An earlier version of this article misstated Jacob Koopmans’s job title