The Paperjam+Delano Business Guide 2024 is in preparation!
This bilingual English-French business accelerator, which you know well, is useful to over 100,000 readers in the Greater Region. Popular with companies since 1997, the 2024 edition of the Guide has some nice surprises in store for you, as well as new features tailored to your needs:
1) The Guide adopts the Paperjam format and, in line with our "net zero" strategy, uses a new paper with reduced CO2 emissions.
2) The nomenclature has been enriched, in line with the evolution of the country's economic ecosystems.
3) The different sectors of activity are editorialized and qualified, their summary systematically presents their main professional organizations.
4) Your promotion needs differ according to your activities: discover our new promotion solutions adapted to your sector. For example :
- Customisable promotion sheets allowing you to highlight different entities within a group, experts, projects, to reinforce your value proposition... - Personalised and qualitative valuation columns, always with 3 levels of packages and digital amplification 5) Find more than 1,000 biographies of the main economic and political decision makers in Luxembourg. The Business Guide team is very pleased to share these new features with you.
The Mediakit will be distributed with the June Paperjam! The prices indicated apply from 1 July 2023.
Back to the 10x6SME: Scale me Up!
On Tuesday 25 April 2023, 10 speakers gave testimonies at the Athénée de Luxembourg on the occasion of the "10x6 PME: Scale me up!" in order to present the growth of their company through their challenges, recruitment, fundraising or production.
Paperjam gets involved in the public debate with five political round tables
The year 2023 is punctuated by two electoral elections: the municipal elections on 11 June and the legislative elections on 8 October. Paperjam is concretely involved in the public debate by proposing five thematic roundtables for the occasion. The exchanges will take place in French, with direct interpretation into English
Legislative elections : 4 round tables, one of which has already been held on housing.
The four round tables related to the national elections are organised in the PwC offices, and are attended by 500 people. They can also be followed on the paperjam.lu website via a streaming which is provided by the UEL and its members: the ACA, the ABBL, the Horesca, the Fedil, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Crafts, the CLC and the Federation of Artisans.
Upcoming round tables: Register directly by clicking on the round tables you wish to attend.
Municipal elections: The candidates of the seven parties running for the post of mayor of the City of Luxembourg faced each other during a round table organised by the Paperjam + Delano Business Club on 4 May.
From housing to security to transport, .
Maison Moderne's Process and Data Quality team is growing
Maison Moderne, a company that never stops growing and evolving to serve you. It is in this growth dynamic that the company welcomes two new employees to strengthen our Data teams. Selma Yacoubi, Data Scientist, is joining the Process & Data Quality team. She will support the Media & Club Advisors team in their commercial activities. Cédric Haumont is joining the Business Guide team. He will work with you on updating your information and bios on the Paperjam+Delano Business Guide website.
We welcome Selma and Cedric!
Did you miss it? Back to the Grand Dossier Wealth Management
But... What is a "Grand Dossier"?
Generally speaking, the Major Issues focus on the challenges of a business theme, interview the main players and give the floor to experts to present their solutions. These contributions consist of an article and a video interview.
Upcoming and not to be missed Major Issues:
- Data & Cloud to be published on 23.05
- Proptech & Smart cities to be published on 22.06
- Upskilling to be published on 08.06
Are you interested in these topics?
Are you a member of the club? Discover all the services! (3/3)
Being a member of the Paperjam+Delano Business Club is a good way to gain visibility in Luxembourg. Each new member benefits from a welcome interview to present their company, as well as the reasons for joining the Club. In addition, members receive a digital white card for each year of membership. Intended for the Paperjam.lu or Delano.lu websites, this card allows members to make their expertise available, to explore a current topic or simply to work on their brand image. Finally, to follow the news throughout the year, you just need to subscribe to the Paperjam + Delano magazines and newsletters. Do you have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us!
TGIF Marketing Lunch
You want to participate to the next session?